PCI provides superior underground wet and dry utility turnkey operation solutions to residential and commercial developers as well as municipalities across North Texas and Oklahoma.
Since 1991, PCI has consistently expanded our construction and installation operations.
- In our early years, we focused primarily on development maintenance services, such as light grading work, brush hog mowing, and property clean up.
- By the late 1990s, we began offering underground wet utility services and solutions.
- In 2013, our scope broadened to include franchise utilities and private lighting, providing us a comprehensive portfolio of construction services.
We pride ourselves on hard work, creativity, and unparalleled customer service. Our highly skilled team of dedicated professionals and specialists are committed to providing the best quality and safety on every construction project from start to finish. PCI’s operation is based on a turnkey approach – our construction and installation services are not considered completed until the product is fully operational and meets the satisfaction of our customers.
Other values, standards, and characteristics that set PCI apart include:
- “Safety first” motto built around program of consistent and frequent training, certification and licensure, and equipment education
- Emphasis on maximizing efficiency, limiting downtime and disruptions, and delivering a final product that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Pre-construction services with knowledgeable personnel with willingness to assist in preliminary budgeting needs
- Exceptional reputation and relationships with employees, clients, suppliers, and municipalities
- High employee, client, and community partnership retention rate
- Late model fleet of PCI owned equipment, maintained by our superior in-house service department
PCI is a fully insured, state-licensed and bonded contractor with an aggregate bonding capacity of $50 million.